Here’s a list with the most frequently asked questions about Exponential Investor. If you have any more questions, you can e-mail us at [email protected] or reach us by phone at 0207 633 3615.
- What is Exponential Investor?
- What kind of content do you publish?
- Who are your editors?
- Who is behind Exponential Investor?
- Why should I sign up for the Exponential Investor newsletter?
- How do I sign up for the Exponential Investor newsletter?
- How often will I receive Exponential Investor?
- How does Exponential Investor work?
- How can a Exponential Investor subscription be free?
- What do you publish on Southbank Investment Research?
- What is the Crypto Revolution?
- How do you conduct your research? Are you a licensed advisor?
- What are the risks?
- If I want more information, whom may I call?
Exponential Investor is an investment publication from Southbank Investment Research. The content is free, and investors can access it either by visiting our website (www.exponentialinvestor.com), or by subscribing to our daily newsletter.
Our mission is to arm you with the insights and ideas you need to help make better, more profitable investment decisions. We do this every single weekday. And it’s 100% free of charge.
When you read Exponential Investor, it’s like having direct access to some of the world’s leading financial economic experts. Award winning City fund managers, best-selling financial authors, traders, brokers and entrepreneurs.
Anticipating, understanding and investing in these technologies is the #1 way of improving your life and increasing your wealth.
Helping you do this is our sole aim at Exponential Investor.
So much of the financial world is dedicated to helping you protect your wealth and defend against risks – to understand where interest rates will go next, what threat the national debt poses and the like. And rightly so. That’s important stuff.
But it completely ignores the other side of the story: that no matter how bad things might seem, the right combination of technology, people and capital can overcome any grand challenge and make the world a better place to live in.
Southbank Investment Research counts with a diverse team of editors and researchers, each of them specialised in different investing strategies. Sometimes, you will find that the advice of one of our experts collides with that of other, but that is because we do not have an editorial line.
Exponential Investor is published by Southbank Investment Research.
Along with our free newsletter of geopolitical and financial analysis, Capital & Conflict, Southbank Investment Research publishes several premium newsletters, where our experts and insiders give specific advice to investors, as well as books from its authors.
The Exponential Investor website is always available as a helpful source of financial insight and market analysis. But if you’re not signed up for the newsletter, you’re missing out on access to our selection of free reports, exclusive to Exponential Investor subscribers.
Subscribers are also the first to hear about the special offers that we periodically provide for Southbank Investment Research content, before anyone else.
You can sign up for Exponential Investor by clicking here.
Exponential Investor comes to your inbox each weekday morning. Every day, a new issue updated with the latest technological developments is distributed to our readers.
You’ll also receive bonuses like the Weekend Edition, which highlights that week’s most important stories.
- You come to exponentialinvestor.com for the latest financial insight.
- You’re welcome to sign up for our free daily newsletter.
- Our issues will then be sent directly to your inbox on a daily basis.
- The daily issue provides you with in-depth investment-focussed analysis of the main geopolitical and economic affairs so you know how to protect and expand your wealth.
- We encourage you to read and respond to our experts’ opinions. At the end of each article is a link inviting you to give feedback. You can send your comments and thoughts directly to the editors.
- Occasionally we will forward along special opportunities from Southbank Investment Research, in the form of videos and reports. Sales from these products allow us to publish Exponential Investor for free. But you are never under any obligation to buy anything.
- Should you ever wish to discontinue your subscription, every issue of Exponential Investor provides an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom. Simply click on it and your name will be removed from our subscription list immediately.
- Otherwise, you’re free to enjoy Exponential Investor for as long as you like, free of charge.
Q: How can a Exponential Investor subscription be free?
It is completely free to sign up for our daily newsletter, which will be delivered to your email inbox each morning.
We are able to provide our free publications in exchange for your willingness to receive supplemental e-mails with information on our other subscription services and products. In addition, we make money by selling our premium content.
Global-investing gurus write for Exponential Investor. Some of these experts also manage their own trading or advisory service for Southbank Investment Research – premium services that allow them to provide high-end investment analysis and advice in their area of expertise.
They recommend investments, maintain their own portfolios and provide their subscribers with commentaries and investment “alerts” that contain specific buy and sell recommendations. If you find that you really enjoy the commentaries, analysis or recommendations of a particular editor – be it Sam Volkering, Ahkil Patel or Eoin Treacy, amongst others – we encourage you to build on that relationship by subscribing to that expert’s advisory service.
Q: How do you conduct your research? Are you a licensed advisor?
Southbank Investment Research features a number of successful financial experts who have significant experience as investors and research professionals. Our research stems from decades of first-rate, hands-on experience. Southbank Investment Research’s panel of experts consists of bestselling financial authors and renowned economists, as well as top trading coaches, successful entrepreneurs, and City veteran fund managers.
However, Southbank Investment Research does not provide personal investment advice, brokerage services or manage anyone’s money. You should contact your broker or investment advisor before making any financial decision based on the information provided to all subscribers.
Any investment contains an element of risk. There are some risks that an investor can control, and others they can only guard against. General economic factors, inflation, market value fluctuations, and general conservatism are all risks to every investment. It is important to make well-judged investments based on thorough research in order to minimise your risk. It is also important to speak with a financial advisor in order to better understand these risks and market terminology to help assist you in making better decisions for your long-term portfolio.
You can reach us by phone at 0203 966 4580.
A customer service representative can help with any questions you have about Exponential Investor and Southbank Investment Research. You may also e-mail us at [email protected].